Saturday 30th January 2020
Sparkling Brunch in the Barrel Hall
FREE for Club Sirromet Member and 1 guest
Additional guests: $30 per person
This year’s Harvest Day is now FULLY BOOKED. We look forward to seeing you soon!
What to expect on the day:-
- Winemaking team demonstration on using snips and the right grapes to pick.
- Members will be working in teams of 15, please keep with your team and be sure to follow your team leaders instructions.
- Expecting to pick approx 4 tonne of grapes, equal approx 50kg per team member
- Estimate we will be picking for approx 2 hours
- Keep in mind you will be working outdoors, enclosed shoes, suitable clothing that allows you to bend down in, hats, gloves to protect your hands from the vines, sunglasses & sunscreen are a must.
- Keep hydrated, water stations will be set up on the day, but you are welcome to bring your own water bottles.
Working together will get us to a cold sparkling wine and brunch in our Barrel Hall as soon as possible.
Reasonable level of fitness required.