Would you like to join the Sirromet team?
Please express your interest in future positions below:
Commis and Chef de Partie Positions Available
Sirromet Wines is a fresh and vibrant family owned and operated winery located at Mt Cotton just 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and the Northern end of the Gold Coast. On site you will find a state of the art winery production facility, fine dining Restaurant Lurleen’s, Cellar Door with a vibrant café, Tuscan Terrace Café and functions and event facilities.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for new team members to join our kitchen operations. We have both Chef de Partie and Commis Chef positions available. To be successful in your application you will need to possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Recent experience in a medium to large fast paced kitchen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and true dedication to producing superior meals
- Great attention to detail, highly organised and able to multi-task
- Reliable, punctual and hardworking
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, day shifts and evening shifts
- Own reliable transport as there is no public transport to our premises
- Full Australian working rights
Applications for the Chef de Partie positions will have a minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
What we can offer you:
As a Sirromet team member you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Wine discounts
- Free on-site parking with no traffic issues
- Fantastic work culture
- Training and development opportunities
- Most importantly good working conditions.
How to apply:
If you would like to become a part of our team, apply now with your cover letter indicating which position you are interested in and resume.