We are currently seeking an experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join our food and beverage team! While this role will predominantly work within our Tuscan Terrace restaurant, the successful applicant will need to be versatile enough to work in any of our food and beverage areas including functions, where required.
As an experienced, self-motivated and passionate hospitality professional you will have a natural ability to build rapport quickly with our guests to ensure they receive a memorable experience when dining with us. Additionally, you will have a demonstrated ability to lead by example with proven experience in a busy restaurant environment.
This casual position will suit someone who is able to work a variety of shifts, weekends are essential as are late nights working over a 7-day roster. Please note that permanent employment may be available for an outstanding applicant.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in your application you will need to possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a food and beverage environment
- Experience leading a team in small to medium scale restaurant
- A genuine commitment to making every guest feel special
- Positive, engaging and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb presentation and grooming
- Available to work a variety of hours including shifts on weekends, early mornings, late evenings and public holidays
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate is essential for this role
- Own reliable transport as there is no public transport to our premises
- Full working rights within Australia
To comply with the upcoming Queensland Government’s COVID restrictions regarding Hospitality venues, the successful candidate MUST be double vaccinated for COVID-19 and proof of vaccinations must be provided before they are able to commence in this position.
What we can offer you:
As a Sirromet team member you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Wine discounts
- Fantastic work culture
- Training and development opportunities
- Most importantly good working conditions
How to apply:
If you would like to become a part of our team please complete the form below with your resume outlining your previous experience. Please include what position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to progress to the interview stage. Thank you for your application.
Applications close Monday 20 December 2021.