On-Site Cellar Door Sales
We are looking for a casual staff member to work in our On-Site Sales department. As a member of the Cellar Door On-site Sales team your key focus will be to increase wine sales to visitors through tours and wine tastings at our Cellar Door using your natural sales ability. Your working week would include Saturday and Sunday with full availability to work across the weekday rosters.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Wine and membership sales in our Cellar Door
- Wine tastings
- Conducting tours of our property
- Participating in wine training to ensure high levels of product knowledge
What we are looking for:
To be successful in your application you will need to possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Passion for wine with a strong wine knowledge base with the eagerness to learn more and share this knowledge
- Recent experience in a wine sales environment
- A WSET qualification is advantageous, but not mandatory
- A friendly and engaging personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present to both small to large groups
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Superb presentation and grooming
- Own reliable transport as there is no public transport to our premises
To comply with the upcoming Queensland Government’s COVID restrictions regarding Hospitality venues, the successful candidate MUST be double vaccinated for COVID-19 and proof of vaccinations must be provided before they are able to commence in this position.
What we can offer you:
As a Sirromet team member you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Wine discounts
- Fantastic work culture
- Training and development opportunities
- Most importantly good working conditions
How to apply:
If you would like to become a part of our team please complete the form below with your resume outlining your previous experience. Please include what position you are applying for.
If you have been successful in making it to the interview stage you will be contacted within two weeks of sending through your application. All other applications will be kept on file, unless you specifically request that we don’t. Thank you for your application.