Dear Friends of Sirromet,
The Sirromet Family are thinking of you all, as unprecedented changes are made to the way we go about our normal daily lives.
Sirromet Winery has and will always maintain incredibly high standards of health and hygiene practices, with our policies always being above industry standard.
Be assured we are taking the current situation seriously, with constantly evolving information. We will continue to monitor the advice of authorities and implement all additional operational changes as required.
With over 500 acres of open spaces, fresh air, great food and plenty of wine – the Sirromet Team will continue to welcome you to relax and enjoy our facilities. Restaurant Lurleens, Tuscan Terrace, Cellar Door, Supa Golf and Sanctuary by Sirromet have implemented extra measures required for your and our staff’s safety.
What you can do to help when visiting Sirromet Winery:
– Be extra diligent with personal hygiene
– Wash your hands thoroughly before eating and after using the restroom, and encourage your companions to do the same
– Encourage friends and family to continue supporting small businesses
– If you are feeling unwell, defer your dining with us until a later date
– Maintain a socially responsible distance of a minimum of 1.5 meters as per the advice of the authorities
For the convenience of people who are unable to visit, we have a home delivery wine service available across Australia. During these challenging times, we are offering FREE delivery on every order.